Sunday 25 February 2018

Riddles

Assalamu'alaikumWBT..
these are some riddles for you...

The earth is black and white to me
Other colors I can not see
Some call me man's best friend
Give me a bone, a lick I'll lend.
What am I? 
-A Dog-

We are in beauty,
But not in handsome
We are in you,
But not in she
One of us is in pretty,
But both of us are in ugly
Please tell who are we? 
-Letter Y and U. 

Touched by fire, I am bright.
Constant use changes my height.
Alive at night, out all day,
Use me too much and I will disappear away. 
-Candle-

Paint me up and I am pretty, 
File me down and I am healthy, 
But cut too much and pain I bring. 
What is this mysterious thing? 
-Finger Nail -

I give knowledge, but don't receive it.
My brothers and I have lived many centuries, and in many places,
each with our own unique faces.
To my tall friends that made me,
I am but a mere baby.
If it weren't for me that you seek
You may not know how to speak.
What am I?
-A Book.-
-(Tall Friends=Trees)-

Dead on the field lie ten soldiers in white,
Felled by three eyes, black as night.
What happened?
-A bowling ball knocked down ten pin.-


Do you get the answers?
actually, I have put all the answers under each question given. 
To get the answer, highlight a line after each question and the answer will be revealed.

So? Do you get all the answers correctly? 
If yes, GOOD..!!
If not, Try again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment